Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Platinum Masters - Johnny Cash

Platinum Masters - Johnny Cash

Biography

Born: February 26, 1932 in Kingsland, AR

Genre: Country

Years Active: '50s, '60s, '70s, '80s, '90s, '00s

Johnny Cash was the identical of the most imposing and potent figures in post-World War II original inhabitant land music. With his deep, resonant baritone and omit percussive guitar, he had a basic, characteristic good. Cash didn't sound like Nashville, nor did he probe like honky tonk or rock & cylinder. He created his confess subgenre, falling halfway betwixt the dull emotional honesty of folk, the rebelliousness of stir up backward and forward & roll, and the nature-languidness of country. Cash's conduct coincided by the birth of quiet &...

Track invoice

Ring of Fire
I Walk the Line
Folsom Prison Blues
Belshazzar
Cry! Cry! Cry!
Rock Island Line
I Could Never Be Ashamed of You
Mean Eyed Cat
Wreck of the Old 97
Give My Love To Rose
New Mexico
Wide Open Road
Thanks a Lot
Blue Train
Don't Take Your Guns to Town
Shamrock Doesn't Grow In California
The Little Drummer Boy
Leave That Junk Alone
Oh, Lonesome Me
Guess Things Happen That Way
Come In, Stranger
Goodnight Irene
Ballad of a Teenage Queen
I Can't Help It
Big River
Remember Me (I'm the One Who Loves You)
I Was There When It Happened
I Heard That Lonesome Whistle Blow
Down the Street To 301
If the Good Lord's Willing
Country Boy
Doin' My Time
Next In Line
Home of the Blues
It's Just About Time
Don't Make Me Go
Katy Too
You Tell Me
I Just Thought You'd Like To Know
I Forgot To Remember To Forget
Fools Hall of Fame
The Ways of a Woman In Love
You Win Again
I Love You Because
Cold, Cold Heart
Get Rhythm
Trail To Mexico
There You Go
Port of Lonely Hearts
Life Goes On
Goodbye Little Darlin'
Always Alone
Born To Lose
Sugartime
The Story of a Broken Heart
You're the Nearest Thing To Heaven
My Treasure
I Couldn't Keep From Crying
Hey, Good Look'in
You're My Baby (Little Wooly Booger)
Luther Played the Boogie
Straight a's In Love
Train of Love
Five Feet High And Rising
So Doggone Lonesome
My Two Timin' Woman
Hey, Porter
The Essential Johnny Cash
With His Hot and Blue Guitar
20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: Best of Johnny Cash
The Essential Johnny Cash
The Essential Johnny Cash
The Essential Johnny Cash
At Folsom Prison (Live)
Classic Cash: Hall of Fame Series (Re-Recorded Versions)
The Essential Johnny Cash
The Essential Johnny Cash

No comments:

Post a Comment